This is BraveCoach
I’ve spent over 20 years cultivating my skills as a coach holding space for others. I want to impart everything I’ve uncovered to others, so that they can do the same.
The guiding principles of BraveCoach are:
- The coachee has the answer
- Our job is to guide not show
- The depth coachees go, is a direct reflection of the depth that we have gone or are willing to go
- Coaching is a privilege, not a vocation
- Coaching is a fundamental skill for any great leader
The Central Pillars to this Work are:
- Holding space – is the deepest form of service, it is the ability to create a sacred vessel where the work can begin. This sacred space is the most elusive and yet powerful exchange when achieved. The intimacy that is created requires the deepest expression of vulnerability. This is the place where healing can happen without a single word exchanged, this is not just a place where you hear somebody, this is not just a place where you see somebody, it is the place of privilege where you get to experience the essence of another by feeling them.
- The courage to challenge and support people at the same time. Your ability to let go and go beyond what a coachee may think of you is critical. The ability to suspend your own need to be seen, to be the hero, to be liked, and to have the answers may well be the difference between an average coaching session and a profound exchange that shapes someone’s life. This is why we coach.
- The ability to guide someone to the places within themselves that they have yet to explore, and to introduce them to the parts of themselves that have lain dormant. The greatest gift to a coachee is allowing them to uncover, and therefore discover, in a way that they feel they have gotten there on their own. Who are we as coaches to deprive them of that opportunity? Most coaching is unintentionally designed to disempower people, by constantly giving them the answers and/or a system in which to live their lives. It’s this type of coaching driven by scarcity that leads people to believe that they need a coach. We are going to shift this paradigm from a need to a want, from scarcity to abundance – so people WANT to work with you as opposed to feel they NEED to work with you.
Does this speak to you?
|Module 1 – Introduction and Your Why
|Module 2 – Ego Suspension
|Module 3 – Challenging & Supporting
|Module 4 – Holding Space
|Module 5 – Introducing Self
|Module 6 – Addressing Challenges
CONTENT WILL BE DELIVERED IN A MONTHLY WORKSHOP
PLUS AN ADDITIONAL MONTHLY 60 MINUTE INTEGRATION AND Q&A CALL
How will it work?
2 hour workshop once a month over 6 months
60 minute monthly implementation call
Private FaceBook Page
Small group of participants
Been adversely affected financially by the pandemic? If the investment would put you under serious financial pressure but you would still love to be a part of BraveCoach, please reach out to us.
Dates & Times
Dec 7, 2021
Jan 11, 2022
Feb 8, 2022
Mar 15, 2022
Apr 5, 2022
May 3, 2022
May 31, 2022
Dec 21, 2021
Jan 25, 2022
Feb 22, 2022
Mar 29, 2022
Apr 19, 2022
May 17, 2022